Engineering Trades Australia has developed an integrated Safety & Health Management Plan that complies with the current Safety & Health legislation in WA.
All personnel working for Engineering Trades Australia have completed an online induction at our head office prior to starting at any site. This ensures that all personnel are compliant with the safety legislation of the state and meet clients’ expectations before they commence work at their sites.
Our processes constitute an official recognition that we adopt to uphold our safety standards and continuous improvement in the services provided to our clients.
Engineering Trades Australia’s Safety Management Plan includes and ensures at a minimum:
- Workplace Risk Assessments are completed prior to staff placement.
- All staff and employees are inducted prior to starting on site
- Engineering Trades Australia’s employees are provided with information, instruction, training and supervision to enable them to perform their tasks in a safe manner.
- Engineering Trades Australia’s employees are only mobilized to workplace environments with safe systems of work, such that hazards are minimized to ALARP levels.
- Fitness For Work Assessments are conducted both internally and on site to minimize impairment hazards.
- All Incidents and Injuries are investigated and managed effectively to ensure prompt recovery and return to work.
- Awareness programs are facilitated to promote health and safety systems, practices and events.
- Clients are provided with OSH/WHS assistance where requested, and/or advice to meet Australian Standards.
- Regular safety inspections conducted by Engineering Trades Asutarlia’s Health & Safety Representatives.
- Workplace Health and Safety Systems are collaborated with clientele/PCBU’s/Host Employers to ensure all parties are meeting their health and safety obligations. This step also minimizes worker confusion and apprehension from multiple systems.